10 free mp3 players for website 1.1 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Choose out of 10 different style's of mp3 players and put them on your website. You are free to use these mp3 players on your website. In return you have to place a text link, please view the install_instructions.txt file in the .zip file.
Flash mp3 Player install instructions
- Download this flash player and unzip it into your web directory (this is where you can find index.html,
index.php or something like that).
- Now you have the following files: "name_of_player.swf", a folder named audio with
the file "songs.xml" and all mp3's you want to have on your website. Never change the name of the ".xml"
or the ".swf" file. "songs.xml" must also stay in the folder "audio" where you have to save all your mp3 files.
- Open the file "songs.xml" in notepad, dreamweaver or any other program that supports xml and change the
name and location of the mp3 file's, the artist name and song name. Save it again as "songs.xml". You can have as
many mp3's files in the songlist as you want.
- Open the text file "name_of_player_html_code.txt". Copy the code and paste it in your
html document somewhere after the body tag where you want to position the player.
- Almost done. You are free to use these mp3 players on your website but in return you have to do me
a small favour. Put a text link to my website on the same page as the flash mp3 player.
Place a text link to hotbeatstore.com.
Have fun with these flash mp3 players.
Choose your download: